1. Call the park superintendent at 413-584-1991 and check that your date is available at the time and location you want.
2. If your date is approved we will mail you a reservation form. Please complete the reservation form and return it by mail with the reservation fee attached.
3. You will receive conformation from us by mail in writing that your reservation is complete…please bring a copy of your confirmed reservation to the park with you on the day of the event as proof of your reservation.
4. Childs Park is private property; events are not permitted without a reservation. Please complete the reservations process and get your written confirmation. If you arrive at the park without confirmation and your location has been reserved by another party you will be asked to leave the property.
5. If your reservation is for a wedding please be aware of the following: Childs Park does not have public rest rooms. The park is an outside venue, if it is raining you will get wet. Chairs are permitted for the elderly and handicapped only, not for all the wedding guests. Alcohol consumption is not permitted in the park. Childs Park has limited parking; we discourage events with over 100 guests.
© 2017 Childs Park Foundation, Inc. All rights reserved